Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: whats the next best phone that will be available for Cingular?

Feedback Score

whats the next best phone that will be available for Cingular?

Right now i have the nokia 7610, i've had it for 2 years and i am looking to buy a new phone. i wanna get a really good phone with top of the line features. i really like nokia a lot, so i will probably go with a nokia phone next again.

what's the best nokia phone available right now for cingular?
    what's the best motorolla phone available right now for cingular?
    what's the best phone period available right now for cingular?
    what's the best phone that will be released next for cingular?

Device(s)
    Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    cingular
    Feedback Score
    iCrap

Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigworm2004
    Right now i have the nokia 7610, i've had it for 2 years and i am looking to buy a new phone. i wanna get a really good phone with top of the line features. i really like nokia a lot, so i will probably go with a nokia phone next again.

what's the best nokia phone available right now for cingular?
    what's the best motorolla phone available right now for cingular?
    what's the best phone period available right now for cingular?
    what's the best phone that will be released next for cingular?
    Before I answer this question, these choices are based off my opionion ONLY !!! :

what's the best nokia phone available right now for cingular? Nokia E62
    what's the best motorola phone available right now for cingular? Motorola Krzr K1
    what's the best phone period available right now for cingular? Palm Treo 750
    what's the best phone that will be released next for cingular? No Idea. Maybe the new Blackberries? Motorola Q GSM? iPhone?
    Follow me on twitter

I don't fear god. If it existed, it would fear me.

eimajuno's HoFo Feedback 100%+

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    I think the iPhone will be most successful sales-wise... everyones going to have one...

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Family Talk 700- 5 Lines
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You should get a SE phone. They are great. W810i is solid for the price or you could get a unlocked 3.2Mpix K790a. In a few week a 5Mpix Sofia will be announced from SE. They make a solid phone UI and their phones are the best.
    ▼Visit my Blog▼

▲..................▲

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If you can answer the question of what the next best car is, then I'll be able to give you the answer to the next best phone.

It's all relative to the person's need and taste...or lack of

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by solo118
    I think the iPhone will be most successful sales-wise... everyones going to have one...
    not me

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I will not be purchasing an iPhone either. I have no desire to have one and personally feel that the phone will run into problems just the iPod still does.

Phones are all subject to taste. I go through phones like candy. There are some good phones coming out, but not by Cingular. Thats the beauty of unlocked phones by such companies as Nokia, HTC, HP, etc.
    @Maevro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by steph280
    If you can answer the question of what the next best car is, then I'll be able to give you the answer to the next best phone.

It's all relative to the person's need and taste...or lack of

its not relative, i wanna phone that has all the best features, like best camera best screen etc. thats not relative information

Feedback Score
    I think you'll find that there is not such phone available... some phones will boast a great 3.2 mp camera.. while having a really bad phone reception. While the best phone for receptions has only a 1.2 mp crappy camera, etc etc..

You need to decide what you really want in a "phone"... is it for email/text first and making calls 2nd.. or do you just need a really good call phone with extras like camera a bonus.

Good luck in your search.. I had the same issue and settled on the BJ.. great phone for me!

Device(s)
    8525 (HERMES)
    Carrier(s)
    CINGULAR
    Feedback Score
    Don't know But I am keeping my EYE on the new HTC UMPC. Maybe CING is talking a look at that too. I might just go for one when it comes out in the EURO market.

NO ICRAP for me. I am also thinking about a MIO GPS enabled phone just for fks sake. Let's see what happens.
    I need the older HTC phones.
    ----------------------------------------
    This is What I already Have:
    Cingular SX66, Tmob MDA, Cingular 8125, Cingular 8525

Device(s)
    Cingular 8525 - Jawbone BT
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    its not relative, i wanna phone that has all the best features, like best camera best screen etc. thats not relative information
    Well, for smartphones, the Treo has a bad screen resolution- the others (blackjack, 8525) have great screens with 30% more pixels. The 8525 has the highest resolution camera in a smartphone (2MP)... and a touch screen with Windows Mobile PocketPC edition (more features than smartphone edition).

I think when you look at features and quality, to me the 8525 wins hands down for best available right now. But again, it depends on your own needs.

What is "the best phone that will be released next....". Lots of times we dont know full phone specs until closer to release, so its hard to say. We still dont know all specs on the controversial iPhone, the demo last month still had some unfinished pieces.

Why dont you describe what you like/want/need in a phone, it would make it easier for us to recommend what is "best". Otherwise its hard, its like going into a supermarket and asking the cashier "what food is the best in here?"...

Feedback Score
    well basically i want the perfect cell phone that has all the latest and greatest features, which i know doesnt exist. but they seem to be getting better as the years go on. i will probably end up getting a nokia, but i dont think the e62 is good enough of an upgrade so i will probably wait till summer or fall and see what nokia releases as their 2007 high end phone.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    It is completely relative/subjective. There's no universal "best" out there. Anyone telling you otherwise is a salesperson or a fanboy.

Obviously, I happen to think that my 8700c is "best" but I'm not going to recommend it to everyone...

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    I personally feel that the blackjack has any feature one could want for the moment, for the phones to come.... well have to see whats in store for us

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast