Thread: wallpaper question

Device(s)
    Nokia NGage QD
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score

wallpaper question

i am getting a 7210 very soon, i love alot of the wallpapers here, but how do i get them? do i need a data cable, or can i send them to my phone? and how can i design my own wallpaper, and were is the best place to get a data cable from.
    thanks guys

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    You can use the data cable or infrared and send them to you phone, but infrared is much better. Try www.ebay.com for infrared adapters.
    Also you can right click on the pictures, and look at the direct link and put that in your phone's browser, and it should download it to the gallery section.

To design, just pick any picture you likne and open it in photoshop, and resize the image to 128px by 128px.
    Then save it, and send it to you phone via infrared, or upload it some place and download it on the browser.

Device(s)
    Nokia NGage QD
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    u mean i can view regular websites, that have the pic from my browser, and that it doesnt have to be a .wap website?
    so i can just make any pic upload it to geocities and view it with my phone broswer and save it as a wallapaper, so no need for infra red i guess

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes for example picture in herehere
    can be direct link like this. http://www.howardforums.com/attachme...&postid=842020 if you want that image bad enough, you would not mind typing all these url on your phone.

Also the numbers at the end are the link to the pictures, so for example there is another picture in this forum you like, you dont have to write all of it down just change a few digit at the end.

842020 -> 842091 something like that. Oh yea add the link to your favourite, then you can edit the numbers later.