Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Scammer: clllr_one (Andrew Veal, etc., from Illinois)

Feedback Score
    I have been struggling with ordering an HTC Advantage from a supplier called
    Excellent Mobile Trade. email excellentmobiletrade.com
    They want me to send a Western Union cash transfer to a UK address in Birmingham that does not appear to exist. Not a bank transfer, but an instant cash transfer.
    I have googled until my eyes turned red, but cant find any complaints, or support for this outfit. I have asked for a Canadian customer to contact me as a reference, but they wont. any ideas how to find if this outfit is legit?
    thanks

Device(s)
    Streakin w/16gig
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpotvin
    I have been struggling with ordering an HTC Advantage from a supplier called
    Excellent Mobile Trade. email excellentmobiletrade.com
    They want me to send a Western Union cash transfer to a UK address in Birmingham that does not appear to exist. Not a bank transfer, but an instant cash transfer.
    I have googled until my eyes turned red, but cant find any complaints, or support for this outfit. I have asked for a Canadian customer to contact me as a reference, but they wont. any ideas how to find if this outfit is legit?
    thanks
    this has nothing to do with this thread. as for your issue why deal with that. if yuor in the states goto compusa and pick one up
    affect change and churn baby churn

want to contribute to a ringtone collection? want to archive and be able to get others archived rings? im planning on putting together a nice lil collection of users rings just email [email protected] your rings and ill put them together in a lil zip for all free of course.

the unofficial howard forums user contributed ringtones.

howard.f # 2 unofficial ringers user contribs

1000th post 4:55 pm 5/7/2007

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    yeah and on top of that, i would never do a western union cash transfer if you dont know the status and how reputable the person and or company is. thats just my two cents. be very cautious.

Device(s)
    sanyo M1
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

scammer

thats funny, posted a wanted add for 2 palm pre's today, got contacted by an andrew veal that he can get me 2 for $350, which seemed to good to be true! he's been contacting me all day, wanted me to do a western union bill pay thru wallmart, which i refused, then he said i can do by credit card which im sure was a way to get my credit card number and charge it up the wazooo. thank god for google, and everyone here for reporting this activity.

thank you to everyone that posted, and hope u all get your money back
    good luck.

p.s. i do have all the emails that he sent to me so if anyone needs them for any reason in order to recover your money dont hesitate to ask

Feedback Score

He tried to get me too

Andrew Veal aka. ebay ID : aveal17916
    17916 Normandy Lane
    Hazel Crest IL 60426
    United States
    (708) 949-1833
    Thats the info from Paypal. I was selling a Moto Cliq which still is not available..hehehe... and he bought it with not a single question. So far I got over 20 questions. Then I saw he was from a suburb of Chicago and I thought he was an employee of Moto,which is based in Chicago and might get me into trouble. So i googled his name and found you guys. I just told him phone is unavailble. Thanks alot and I am sorry for your troubles.

Feedback Score
    Thanks to Google and Everybodies support Andrew Veal was finally apprehended in Oct at a car dealership trying to buy a car with a forged check. He has been moved from Cook County Jail in Illinois to Clay County Jail in Florida. For the Record his Moms name is Venasa Veal and she def had knowledge of his doings. She just posted this on his facebook profile which is http://www.facebook.com/#!/drewg5

FlexWashington Formely Drewski (Stillgotbands) Mail info:
    Andrew Veal /518694
    P.O. Box 958
    Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

Im sure our good friend drew would love to hear from us and let him know that we will all be pursuing charges against him for the loss of our time, efforts, and money. By the way Im sure his mom is reading this so I might as well warn her that my attorney will be pursuing her too since she knowlingly took part in these scams and lived the good life with him.... 26 yr old Andrew is currently facing charges for scamming ebay sellers out of custom cars. He will be surprised when he sees my lawyer in court about the 4 iphones he scammed me out of.

Interest update, pls let us know the outcome after. Good Luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3