Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scammer: clllr_one (Andrew Veal, etc., from Illinois)

Device(s)
    HP iPaq 6945
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Wirelessly posted (HP iPaq hw6945: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

File a police report. Also contact the FTC. I believe they have a division specifically set up for internet fraud.

Wat that jackoff is doing is a FEDERAL crime. Carries a heavier penalty & he'll do some serious time too. Just don't wimp out & do nothing. Report it or he wins & is free to keep scamming other innocent people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ephonite
    Censorship is an ugly, ugly thing, and that's what your are suggesting no matter how hard you are trying to hide your true intentions beneath the veneer of smart-sounding phrases. IMO... the last thing the world needs is another fanboy forum. Obviously, free exchange of opinions makes your stomach turn, so move on, pal, start censorshiprus.com instead of hanging on independent open forums. I'm sure that T-Mobile will reward you handsomely

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson W910i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (I despise AT&T!!)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I contacted the Attorney General's office, and wait to hear back from them. I can't exactly file a police report out of state, and my city's PD isn't going to do anything about it. I'll wait to hear back from the AG about it.
    Bored at work, so I post alot

Personal blog:
    Sithtech.net

Device(s)
    Streakin w/16gig
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    just ensure you send them a copy of the chat text. also if you gather everyones story whos been scammed by them they just might do something. that person has clearly showed no remorse and he knows paypal isnt going to do anything.

so you get everyone here to file reports with the states AG. well everyone whos been scammed. also the FTC and thier internet fraud group.
    affect change and churn baby churn

want to contribute to a ringtone collection? want to archive and be able to get others archived rings? im planning on putting together a nice lil collection of users rings just email [email protected] your rings and ill put them together in a lil zip for all free of course.

the unofficial howard forums user contributed ringtones.

howard.f # 2 unofficial ringers user contribs

1000th post 4:55 pm 5/7/2007

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    just started looking at these threads about the scum of the earth. Where is this guy in the chitown? just curious got any addresses?

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I got scammed out of $130 by this guy.. Don't believe anything you receive from anyone named:

David Anderson (Wireless Connection) General Manager
    Andrew Veal (scammer, same guy as 'david anderson')
    [email protected]@gmail.com
    [email protected] (paypal account)

I'm currently working with paypal to get my $130 back. I filed a police report last week, and sent a copy of the report and other info to paypal. They're back on it.

Address on the DHL envelope:

2106 Elm Grove Park
    Channahon IL 60410

HoFo member number 284654

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    channahon is about 40 mins out of chicago. smaller town. hopefully they nail this ****
    Last edited by mjl2610; 03-12-2007 at 06:42 PM.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Howard McKinnley ([email protected]) SCAMMER!!!!!!

He tried scamming me out of my T-Mobile Wing. Claims to own a cell phone store in Chicago Illinois. I forwarded all of his emails as well as his IP Address (67.175.28.137) and the e-mail headers to the FBI Internet Crimes Divison. I hope they catch this piece of s**t!!!

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Wing
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thanks so much to all of you who posted this! I posted a T-Mobile Wing on Craigslist in D.C. for sale, and he responded. I Googled him and found this post. I probably wouldn't have fallen for it, but since I had your testimony I was extra cautious. Read below to see how the deal went:

Howard Mckinnley <[email protected]> Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 1:18 PM

Willing to trade for a Pre production Apple Iphone

TO: Howard Mckinnley

What does "pre-production" mean? Is it a full-fledged iPhone or is it a prototype? Does it come with the manual and all accessories? Can I use it with another carrier?

Howard Mckinnley <[email protected]>
    Its basically branded to cingular. They where suppose
    to come out than Att bought cingular. So they held
    them to brand them all to att. I really need the t
    mobile wing by tommorow thats why Im willing to trade.

TO: Howard Mckinnley <[email protected]>

Where are you located?

What does "pre-production" mean? Is it a full-fledged iPhone or is it a prototype? Does it come with the manual and all accessories?

I'm in Illinois. Its full fledge. Comes with all acessories and manuals

To: Howard Mckinnley <[email protected]>
    How were you expecting to get the wing by tomorrow if you're in IL?

Overnight shipping.

What kind of guarantee would you give that I'd get anything in return?

I'm a honest person. We both ship overnight. I'm willing to give you all my infomration

No WAY. You have got to be kidding.

If you deposit $500 (price of a Wing) "escrow" into my Paypal account, I'll mail the phone and then refund your money the second I get your package with a real iphone in it. This way no one has to trust anyone, because if I don't refund your money you can just file a Paypal dispute against me.

Otherwise no deal, unless you can think of an equally safe way to do it.

If I asked you to do this vice versa. You wouldn't do it would you

I wouldn't have assumed that someone would be foolish enough to just mail me a phone, either.

If you can think of a satisfactory way to do it, let me know. Otherwise, have a nice life!

And I haven't heard from him since. What a jerk!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    wow man i cant believe this guy is still out there after all this time. the addresses that he gave i doubt would be his even, that is if he was smart. but then again, if they arent then i have no idea where the phones are going. couldnt find this guy in the phone book at all. and that address i cant find as well. who knows about this character.

Device(s)
    Streakin w/16gig
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    someone should call him on it and have one of our friends in chicago go pick up the iphone.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    haha yeah, we should do a local pickup and see what he says. although we would not go without multiple people and proper defensive tools that we can carry around here

Device(s)
    Streakin w/16gig
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by mjl2610
    haha yeah, we should do a local pickup and see what he says. although we would not go without multiple people and proper defensive tools that we can carry around here
    of course not.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    My name is Venasa Veal, I have no knowledge of these allegations against me. An identify theft was filed sometime ago due to my Social Security number, License Number, Employment information being confiscated by Anthony Washington Jr. I know nothing about these allegations made against me. I didn't scammed anyone out of their money and/or property and if these allegations is not removed. I will sued for defamation of character, slander and malicious intent. I find this is appalling and a gross injustice. I'm not that type of person and I didn't receive any type of notice from anyone about fraud.

Device(s)
    Streakin w/16gig
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by webteksale
    My name is Venasa Veal, I have no knowledge of these allegations against me. An identify theft was filed sometime ago due to my Social Security number, License Number, Employment information being confiscated by Anthony Washington Jr. I know nothing about these allegations made against me. I didn't scammed anyone out of their money and/or property and if these allegations is not removed. I will sued for defamation of character, slander and malicious intent. I find this is appalling and a gross injustice. I'm not that type of person and I didn't receive any type of notice from anyone about fraud.
    hahahaha wasnt vanessa only one of the names this person used all with the same last name?

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Yep... but it's spelled venasa (who spells vanessa that way anyway?)... weird.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast