Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WHITE i880 Limited Edition

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

WHITE i880 Limited Edition

Once again, ive decided to take this phone to the next level. White LE housing, First white i880 ever. Tell me what you guys think.

Feedback Score
    nice im guessing that is AM not OEM. if its OEM nice find lol

Device(s)
    ppc-6700
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    yea come one painted or AM? If AM how much and where? If painted what paint did you use?, wat sanding paper and so on? thanks and props it looks really really nice.

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    this is OEM and i got it painted at a body shop. Its alpine white like BMW paint and its a nice glossy finish so it has reflection. If i can get multiple of housings from people who want it done, i can start doing this for a charge on labor n all, but again ill need multiple so i cant just do one if no one else wants it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PwrdByKyank
    this is OEM and i got it painted at a body shop. Its alpine white like BMW paint and its a nice glossy finish so it has reflection. If i can get multiple of housings from people who want it done, i can start doing this for a charge on labor n all, but again ill need multiple so i cant just do one if no one else wants it.

nice job. i sold mine beacuse i changed to sprint i wish i kept it for my boost sim.

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    thanks, if anyone wants theirs done, and if i can get a minnimum of 10 people at a time, i can do it for $33 each for white and $40 each for any different color. Let me know.

Device(s)
    Sprint HTC
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel / Sprint
    Feedback Score
    That has to be one of the nicest mods I seen done..The i880 looks sick that color...Congrats man..Make that money..Mod ur i880s people..Its sick...

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by diplomat2387
    That has to be one of the nicest mods I seen done..The i880 looks sick that color...Congrats man..Make that money..Mod ur i880s people..Its sick...
    Thanks man, im glad i finaly was able to mod the phone to make it stand out

Device(s)
    MONDAY THRU FRIDAY: i580 AND ic502
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    so if i want that blue color bmws have you just go and get it for me, or do i have to send you my casing and you get it painted and sedn it back to me??
    MY PHONE HISTORY

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    the blue on the 3 series or the blue on the M3? i dont think i can get the M3 blue, if i can it will be a lot more probably. Ya your going to have to send me your housing, if you cant take it apart, i can do it for a charge, also i need at least 10 people so i can do 10 at a time. If your interested let me know and ill get you on the list.

Device(s)
    Sprint HTC
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel / Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PwrdByKyank
    the blue on the 3 series or the blue on the M3? i dont think i can get the M3 blue, if i can it will be a lot more probably. Ya your going to have to send me your housing, if you cant take it apart, i can do it for a charge, also i need at least 10 people so i can do 10 at a time. If your interested let me know and ill get you on the list.
    Hey dude..You should try getting a bunch of dummy housings for cheap and then paint them different colors or what not..I doubt alot of people are gonna send their phones to someone ya know..You could sell that white i880 le for a grip on ebay man...Its so sick..Wish I could have it...

Device(s)
    iphone 7 128GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    nice job that phone is definitly pimpin hard lol

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by diplomat2387
    Hey dude..You should try getting a bunch of dummy housings for cheap and then paint them different colors or what not..I doubt alot of people are gonna send their phones to someone ya know..You could sell that white i880 le for a grip on ebay man...Its so sick..Wish I could have it...

ya im waiting for put a board in the phone so it works then sell it on ebay The reason i dont do the dummy phone thing is cuz the cheapest i can find is aroun 50 bucks and if i charge people lets say 80 bucks to make the dummy phone price back, no one will wanna do it. Its all about trust, and and a lot of people do have trust in me, and i can ask around. If they dont want to send it to me, they can send it to Pumbaa. I know they will trust him to take it apart.

Device(s)
    Motorola i1
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Nice job, that i880 looks mighty fine in that paint.

Device(s)
    Sprint Touch Pro by HTC (The New Hotness)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I'd do a candy blue color... Just my opinion. White's hot though...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Phone: Sprint Touch Pro
    Plan: Sero 500, unlimited data, unlimited text, free N&W starting at 7pm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast