Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 967

Thread: New phones and launch dates discussion

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    954
    Device(s)
    Sprint HTC
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel / Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PwrdByKyank
    hmm... the service center in my area told me they will have it at the end of this month. It meaning the ic902. They were already offering sign ups for upgrades.
    yea right..by the end of this month..please keep is informed if they get em..i want this phone bad..

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Glendale 818
    Posts
    945
    Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    For some reason they were so sure of it, i took in my dads 530 because the mic wasnt working and they said we will upgrade u to the ic902 by the end of this month for 250 dollars and 2 year contract. They said call us back on thursday and we will let you know exact arrival dates, since nextel lets us know 1 week prior. So i will see what happens. I mean i smelled weed when i went in there... who knows maybe they were high outa their minds lol.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    954
    Device(s)
    Sprint HTC
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel / Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PwrdByKyank
    For some reason they were so sure of it, i took in my dads 530 because the mic wasnt working and they said we will upgrade u to the ic902 by the end of this month for 250 dollars and 2 year contract. They said call us back on thursday and we will let you know exact arrival dates, since nextel lets us know 1 week prior. So i will see what happens. I mean i smelled weed when i went in there... who knows maybe they were high outa their minds lol.
    Well do some research for us dude..Call in like a week and some change and see what they say ya know...I just upgraded my phone because I lost but do u think it will still be 250 if i renew my contract..Lets just say it will be 250 with 2yr renewal..Damn hopefully we get more info soon..Thanks kyank!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    894
    Device(s)
    iPhone (ASAP)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    6800 should be interesting. have to see the 902 in person, glad evdo is finally coming.
    IsolationStudios.com


  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Glendale 818
    Posts
    945
    Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Ya ill do some research. They told me the ic902 looks a lot nicer then the 502, but from the pics ive seen its not so great as they say but they saw it in person as they told me. Well let you guys know once i find out.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    80
    Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    damn .. thansk for the list.. now i thinking betweem the ic902 or the 6800

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,534
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T/Sprint/VZW
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Any word if the ic902 will have 800Mhz CDMA? It would be the ultimate phone for many...

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WORK!
    Posts
    4,783
    Device(s)
    Moto Zine Zn5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint Agent Plan
    Feedback Score
    0
    good info as always man!!
    You have the right to remain silent, because whatever you say will probally be stupid.

    My Theme Songs Made By Coop:
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    1,407
    Device(s)
    Motorola i1
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang
    Any word if the ic902 will have 800Mhz CDMA? It would be the ultimate phone for many...
    I don't believe it will, but that may have changed.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    10,996
    Device(s)
    a920 (back to)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Samsung-SPHA920 AU-MIC-A920/2.0 MMP/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

    Quote Originally Posted by YoDude
    Samsung m300 Vivace 5/14
    Samsung m510 Fantasy 5/14 – replaces m500
    Samsung m620 Flipper 4/1 – music centric, Power vision. Replaces the M1
    Sanyo 3200 4/22 – replaces 3100
    Sanyo 7050 4/1 – Rugged MIL spec vision. Autonomour GPS. Replaces 7000
    Sanyo Katana II - June
    Sierra 595U 4/22 – USB Rev A card. Will replace the Novatel USB
    Sierra 597E 4/22 – express card.
    Novatel Express 2/11 – will now be carried in Retail.
    Moto ic502 Silver 4/1
    Moto Franklin Q 2/11
    ic902 Diamondback 5/14 – Power Source/Hybrid EVDO
    PPC 6800 Titan May – replaces PPC 6700
    Palm Sherlock - June

    Shhhhhh!
    Don't tell anyone you seen it here

    Oh boy just wait for those Samsungs. The M620 is like NOTHING the world has before.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,704
    Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tuolumne
    Wirelessly posted (Samsung-SPHA920 AU-MIC-A920/2.0 MMP/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)



    Oh boy just wait for those Samsungs. The M620 is like NOTHING the world has before.
    I have just look at the M620 in phone scoop and what they are saying is has a 100mb built in memory + SD slot. If this is true what they say. I have one word. Wow!!!

    Here is the link for the details click here. You have scroll to where it says, FCC Reveals Ultra Music With Sprint Model Number.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cocoa, FL
    Posts
    763
    Device(s)
    Q9c
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit
    I have just look at the M620 in phone scoop and what they are saying is has a 100mb built in memory + SD slot. If this is true what they say. I have one word. Wow!!!

    Here is the link for the details click here. You have scroll to where it says, FCC Reveals Ultra Music With Sprint Model Number.
    The M1 has 1 gig of internal memory

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,704
    Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Iden Doctor
    The M1 has 1 gig of internal memory
    that is right my bad

    any way here is the pic of what it looks like. Click here. It is the one on the right that is the m620.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    437
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Nextel i830: MOT-A-86/00.03 UP.Browser/4.1.27a1 UP.Link/5.1.2.16)

    But the M1 isn't capable of external memory.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    dayton, ohio
    Posts
    373
    Device(s)
    blackberry curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang
    Any word if the ic902 will have 800Mhz CDMA? It would be the ultimate phone for many...
    or even the option to make the phone calls using 800 mhz iden if you want to... anyone know any specs on this phone yet?

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast

Bookmarks