...cingular...
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Nokia 6610i TMO UK
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile UK
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by NHOI1984
    i cant even get my images to become wallpapers am i suppose to save them in a certain place. How come im never given the option to make the image my wallpaper. oh i have 3650 by the way
    u cant slect that option off the images them selves you will have to go

1 tools
    2 phone settings
    3 standby mode
    4 use image (select yes)
    the phone will then prompt you for phone memory or MMC
    chose picture and enjoy

Device(s)
    Moto Razr V3 (black)
    Carrier(s)
    ...cingular...
    Feedback Score
    i...love...POON!

Feedback Score
    how do i set my wallpaper on my n gage qd?

Device(s)
    Nokia 6101
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    hey sorry im totally new and lost here....just got the nokia 6101 w/ T-Mobile. How do i get those wallpapers from awin24 site to my phone? no cables etc...

please help.
    thanks in advance.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6102
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

6102 size problems

I made some wallpapers for my 6102 in Photoshop and sized them at 128x160 but when I apply them, there is a white border around the image.

Any ideas on how to remedy this? I have tried sizing image up a little with no luck.

Thanks,
    MikeyG

Feedback Score
    how to put wallpapers into my 6101?

Device(s)
    Nokia 6101
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I was wondering the same thing...I have a 6101 too and need to know how to get an image onto it via a text message or email..I cannot access the internet or follow links on my phone...is it possible?

Device(s)
    Moto Razr V3 (black)
    Carrier(s)
    ...cingular...
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jville808
    I was wondering the same thing...I have a 6101 too and need to know how to get an image onto it via a text message or email..I cannot access the internet or follow links on my phone...is it possible?
    you want to send a picture message right?

also you have NO internet right?

MMS should work for ya. Multimedia messaging service

you do have to pay for it though(at least with cingular u have to)

Feedback Score
    I have a question. I have an N70 and when i view any picture of any size in the gallery its pin sharp and crystel clear. If i set any of those pictures as wall paper the quality is pretty much half for some reason. Blurry and out of proporsion. Why does the desktop not have high resolution??

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Boston

Just to add my experience to the thread and since I don't see much talk about the 6010 phone I want to help the next person searching for it. Odd that the 6010, being an entry level phone and therefore cheap and probably lots of them out there, is almost never discussed. Perhaps that has to do with the majority of people using this phone are not very technically minded or don't care about modifying their phone's wallpaper and such. Anyway...

The 6010 (and the 3595 by extension) use 96x65 graphics, so a lot smaller than many of the other Nokia phones that now use 128x128, etc. I grabbed some simple graphics from the web and resized them to 96x65, saved as JPGs and then emailed them to my phones email address. The emails arrived tagged as multimedia messages and I was able to view, save to the phone, and set as wall paper each on no problem.

The only thing to be aware of is that the 6010 screen tends to stretch your graphic top to bottom, so a circle will look like an oval. So if the proportions are import to you (like a logo that is circular) and you want to display without the distortion, then when you modify the graph to fit the phone, also squash the graphic a bit so when it gets on the phone, when it gets stretched, it is back in the correct ratio. I found something like squishing the height about 85% works well.

To help, the way I do it is I open a default screen for the phone in my image editor of 96 x65. I then open my graphic separately and resize it so it is small enough to fit on the 96x65 window, but while resizing, squish the height a bit so the height is about 85% of the width. So in other words, say you find you have to reduce the graphic by about 70% to fit the Nokia window, turn off the checkbox that locks the ratio and set the height to about 60% (.85 x 70 is about 60). Now use the selection tool to select the part you want on the phone. Do a copy or cut, go back to your 96x65 image window and paste in your squashed graphic. I like to make my graphic small enough so it stays in the middle of the screen and the menu items, battery & signal indicators, and the provider name all on the screen do not overlap the graphic a lot. Now save as a JPG and email it to your phone.

PT

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    For those of you without a Data cable, Put your backgrounds here:

http://www.wap.lur.nu/upload_en.php

Then download the through Wap at

http://wap.lur.nu

Feedback Score
    WE stock a wide array of Wallpapers for all phones at: www.cellpda.tk
    Br. CELLPDA.TK

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast