Thread: FinalBurn on Pocket PC/Smartphones

Device(s)
    HTC Tytn
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular USA
    Feedback Score

FinalBurn on Pocket PC/Smartphones

Since some people have been asking me as to how I run Neogeo and CPS2 games on my tytn I figured I post a quick link as to where I got it.

Final Burn - 0.006

Simply follow the instructions and all should be simple.

As for roms and bios obviously your kind of on your own how ever in that thread states where to get the bios from so atleast searching won't be too hard. The games ofcourse your own your own.

Keep in mind games need to create a cache file to run properly which the program does so it will take up quite a lot of space, I recommend you get a good decent sized card before running it. Running the program on device memory is out of the question.

This will work on all smartphones and ppc (well most atleast)
    However for best speed I suggest a tytn ( I get full speed on like 90% of the games I tried), or any ppc with sometype of video chip preferably.

Also (legal stuff :-p) I am in no way what so ever responsible for this program. However I have yet had any major problems so I wouldnt worry about it. If you like the program then thank the creator Masterall on the boards as he's the genious behind it.

Enjoy
    Feedback Thread for Hofo.

Pm me for Ebay feedback link.

Device(s)
    Apple Iphone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    what kind of games have you been running?

Device(s)
    HTC Tytn
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular USA
    Feedback Score
    I have gotten Alien vs. Predator, Metal Slug X, Marvel vs. Capcom, and X-men vs. Street fighter on my phone running at fullspeed now. Ofcourse fighting games are pain since the keypad was not meant for playing games. A lot more games are compatible but I just haven't had the chance to try them with work and all.

Device(s)
    Artemis
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by puerrican5
    Ofcourse fighting games are pain since the keypad was not meant for playing games.
    This BT game pad might be the thing to have if you like the fighting games on the small screen.

Device(s)
    Tilt 1
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator
    This BT game pad might be the thing to have if you like the fighting games on the small screen.

I have it and it works really on on my Jam. I use it for the NES emulator. Now I can actually play the games instead of smashing the close buttons on the Jam with my sausage fingers. Will have to try this one.
    |< | /\/\ ( ) Cal