Thread: Opera Mini 3.0 is Out

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Opera Mini 3.0 is Out

look what i found about the new Opera Mini 3.0

its out and ready for download and testing, the developers claims that With Opera Mini 3.0 you can:

Get all RSS news on your phone - Subscribe to your favorite RSS news feeds and every time you connect with Opera Mini all updates are just one click away. Sort the articles by feed source or by date. Point, snap, publish - Share a picture from anywhere, anytime with your phone using Opera Mini's photo sharing feature. Upload your photo to a blog or forum, or as an e-mail attachment. Photo sharing just got easier.
    Right to the point - The content folding feature shrinks lengthy menus to save your scrolling thumb. You can easily inspect the block of hidden content by hitting the [+] button next to it.
    Safe and sound - Do even more online with Opera Mini. Secure connections will now let you safely use secured sites, such as your e-mail, bank site, online stores, with no exposure of your personal details.
    And now even faster - All subsequent requests to a server within a session are now quicker. Opera Mini keeps an open connection between server and client reducing overhead TCP set-up times.

Opera Mini 3.0 has all the features expected of a browser, such as content download, bookmarks, skins, multi-search and smooth scrolling. In addition, Opera Mini recognizes your phone's capabilities and optimizes Web pages accordingly for fast and easy browsing.

more info here

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson P990i
    Carrier(s)
    Maxis
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Just installed it, apparently having alot of problems for me.

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Wirelessly posted (Opera/8.01 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/3.0.6306/1528; en; U; ssr))

No problems here. I've been using this new version since last week. What problems have you been encountering?

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson P990i
    Carrier(s)
    Maxis
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Very slow loading and always having the connection problem. strange.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    just upgraded mine and it seems much improved and faster

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by nVidiafX
    Very slow loading and always having the connection problem. strange.

Try clicking on setup --> connections and let the browser set the configuration itself.

Device(s)
    SE K790a P910a
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Does the photo sharing feature work for everyone? I haven't installed it on my P910 yet, but it doesn't work on my other motorola phones.