Thread: Wap E-Mail Client

Device(s)
    Blackberry i8350
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score

Wap E-Mail Client

I am trying to find an easy way to check all of my email (pop3) through my RAZR v3c. I know that gmail has their mobile app, but that's only one of my addresses. And I know that @Metro has services like RemoMail, but I had it and I didn't like the interface. I found this site: http://www.excell.to/ that is a free online web client, but it is for GSM phones. Anyone know of a similar service for our CMDA phones? Oh, I was looking for something that utilizes wap, and I do have that service enabled!

Device(s)
    Samsung A850
    Carrier(s)
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by amysharren
    I am trying to find an easy way to check all of my email (pop3) through my RAZR v3c. I know that gmail has their mobile app, but that's only one of my addresses. And I know that @Metro has services like RemoMail, but I had it and I didn't like the interface. I found this site: http://www.excell.to/ that is a free online web client, but it is for GSM phones. Anyone know of a similar service for our CMDA phones? Oh, I was looking for something that utilizes wap, and I do have that service enabled!

You do already have metroweb then?

Feedback Score
    Hmmm doesn't the gmail website have a popmail option? I've never used it but I wonder if that wouldn't solve your issue? (not the app, but the actual website if you were to browse to it on your phone).

Device(s)
    Blackberry i8350
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    Yes, it does, I totally forgot about that. That is an option I didn't consider. However, it will require me to make outlook only check gmail which may end up being a pain. But it is a good idea I didn't consider yet, I'll have to look into it.

Device(s)
    Blackberry i8350
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    ...or not. I thought it had that option, but I guess not. You can turn on POP so you can use Outlook or the like, and you can forward your mail, but that's all there is to it. So I guess I'm still looking for something else to use!