Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: eBay buyers beware : GSM Unlimited

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Wow what happen i have bought phones from GSM_UNLIMITED and never had a problem i guess im lucky as a matter of fact gsmunlimited supply's most of my stores with top highend product and the return policy is great ..well i guess you cant make everybody happy ..i say to all gsm_ unlimited is good ..give them a try they only get about 50 postive's a night and about 5 negative feedbacks a week ( what does that say )

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourmaster
    Wow what happen i have bought phones from GSM_UNLIMITED and never had a problem i guess im lucky as a matter of fact gsmunlimited supply's most of my stores with top highend product and the return policy is great ..well i guess you cant make everybody happy ..i say to all gsm_ unlimited is good ..give them a try they only get about 50 postive's a night and about 5 negative feedbacks a week ( what does that say )
    It says that it's your first post and you are GSM_UNLIMITED......

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I stand by my earlier posts -- GSM Unlimited is not a company to do business with. Their customer service is terrible, they are unresponsive and they are rude. No other way to put it. I was lucky to get my money back and will never bother with them again. It's just not worth the hassle and BS.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tkao2025
    It says that it's your first post and you are GSM_UNLIMITED......

Now that was funny.

Feedback Score
    I wish I was gsmunlimited trust me but im not lol veryfunny I just happen to come by this post and was very shocked that a company that I have dealt with in the past and have pass on there ebay user id gsm_unlimited to others was being trashed -- they dont pay me ( i wish ) I just feel that both sides should be heard ... when seeing other sellers on ebay gsm is the way to go ..

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Holy sh*t. Just looked them up on ebay out of curiosity:

Ratings mutually withdrawn: 675

20 negative feedbacks in the last month.

These guys are bad news.. staying away.
    Thanks OP!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Sorry Yourmaster but I think most people agree on this forum GSM is not the way to go. I've never dealt with them, but they do look bad if those are the stats.

If you don't work or get paid by them you sure are working hard for them....maybe they should pay you...cheers

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck6225
    Holy sh*t. Just looked them up on ebay out of curiosity:

Ratings mutually withdrawn: 675

20 negative feedbacks in the last month.

These guys are bad news.. staying away.
    Thanks OP!

I can claim one of the mutually withdrawn feedback items. Can anyone else account for the other 674?

Feedback Score
    Posted by: shockdaddyd
    I can claim one of the mutually withdrawn feedback items.
    -----------------------------
    wow then i guess since you withdrew your feedback the problem you had with GSM wasnt all that bad huh ? whatever happen to sticking by your guns so they say ? most prople like your self post negs only to have the company offer them something in return like a shipping refund or free accessory ..this is way i stop selling products on ebay --i gave it a shot but the public are animals who dont read auction info and dont look into what they are buying and another thing i just checked there feedback what about the 21857 positive rating if your going post something at least post it right

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yourmaster why are you registered on this forum only to talk about GSM_unlimited Do you not have anything else to contribute? If you look on their feedback page, every single page has a negative feedback.....that's not so good. For example x1387 has a lot of negative feedbacks as well, but you'd have to go back at least 10pages or so to find one.....Are you sure your not GSM_Unlimited

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourmaster
    wow then i guess since you withdrew your feedback the problem you had with GSM wasnt all that bad huh ? whatever happen to sticking by your guns so they say ? most prople like your self post negs only to have the company offer them something in return like a shipping refund or free accessory ..this is way i stop selling products on ebay --i gave it a shot but the public are animals who dont read auction info and dont look into what they are buying and another thing i just checked there feedback what about the 21857 positive rating if your going post something at least post it right

First, allow me to point out the 'quote' button. It's commonly used to quote earlier posts.

Second, you assume much that you clearly do not know.

In a nutshell, I ordered a P990i from GSM Unworthy and paid within minutes of the auction's end. Two weeks later I still had no phone despite the fact that I had paid for overnight delivery. I emailed GSM Unworthy repeatedly, scrounged up their phone numbers (from PayPal, Square Trade and eBay) and left multiple voicemail messages and never heard a word back.

When it became apparent I wasn't going to get anything remotely resembling customer service, much less my phone, I initiated a claim against GSM Unworthy. Within one hour they suddenly became concerned about following through with the auction. They called me immediately with a BS story about not having any working units in stock (then why were they posted for sale on eBay???).

At that point they had my money -- hundreds of dollars and I had shiit. They said they'd immediately refund my money if I agreed to retract eBay feedback. Looking like the only way I could get those scum fookers to make good I took the offer and came here to post about my pathetic experience with that poorly run company.

You are obviously related to that company in some way. I can tell you I've received many PMs on this site among others. Those PMs were from people who had considered buying from GSM Unworthy (you) but changed their minds after hearing an honest review of the "store."

Again, I stand by my earlier posts -- GSM Unworthy (you) are dishonest and slimy. I would discourage anyone from buying from them (you).

You can go ahead and say what you will about my experience. In the end people will see the number of posts you have and the venom in your uneducated posts only to discern that you are a representative of GSM Unworthy. IOW, troll away as your must, little man.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Are you sure your not GSM_Unlimited

We all know the answer to that question.

To all who venture here please excuse my rant. I love the HF community and have been a proud member for some time. I dislike seeing scammers come here and flood the forum with BS. Hence my posts.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shockdaddyd
    We all know the answer to that question.

To all who venture here please excuse my rant. I love the HF community and have been a proud member for some time. I dislike seeing scammers come here and flood the forum with BS. Hence my posts.
    Yup we do.....it's just amusing for me to keep at him until he admits he is Really instead of spending time reading and posting here, maybe he/she should try to reply to some of those complaints.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yup we do.....it's just amusing for me to keep at him until he admits he is Really instead of spending time reading and posting here, maybe he/she should try to reply to some of those complaints.

I could not agree more.

Device(s)
    Moto PEBL U6
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    If only, if only.. I read these posts before buying from GSM Unlimited. Although my "ordeal" wasn't all that bad, I most definitely will never buy from them again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast