Thread: Q Headphone adaptor

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8830 - Blackberry Curve 8900
    Carrier(s)
    Telus- Main
    Feedback Score

Q Headphone adaptor

Hey guys, I just picked up a 2.5 headphone adaptor from Curcuit City (Radio Shack) and it didn't work, I brought it back today just wondering if anyone has picked up a adaptor that works properly? I realize that the Q doesn't work with all adaptors so I wanted to see if anyone has had any luck. I know bluetooth is an option but I'll want to deal with a corded version for the time being.

Thanks

Device(s)
    HTC M8 Android 6 Sense 7 with BB Apps
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo SK $55
    Feedback Score
    Telus carries one for 10 bucks that has the proper 2.5mm 4 conductol plug and has the 3.5 three conductor headphone jack.

Bell: 200 Anytime, 6PM E&W, Fab 10, unlimited data, unlimited Messaging, Caller ID & Visual Voicemail $52.75 <- Miss This Plan!!!!

Koodo SK with BC Number. $55 Unlimited Candian Talk N Text + 5GB

"I won't even buy Apple juice anymore!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by doan_1
    Telus carries one for 10 bucks that has the proper 2.5mm 4 conductol plug and has the 3.5 three conductor headphone jack.
    Really? Does it play in Stereo or Mono? I bought one at The Source (Circuit City) and it played quietly and in mono.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus- Main
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by doan_1

Thanks, I'll check it out today

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus- Main
    Feedback Score
    I went to three Telus stores and all of the reps had no idea what I was talking about . Does anyone know which Telus store would sell it in Toronto??

Thanks

Device(s)
    Blackberry DTEK50
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone found a store that sells this adaptor? I have checked a lot of different places and most poeple have no clue what I'm talking about.

Device(s)
    UTStarcom 6700
    Carrier(s)
    Telus PCS
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 176x220))

the one that comes packaged with the lg 8100 works... but i think you have to order the whole headset to get the adapter, which probably costs $30 or $40.

Later

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, the LG set is $40, but you should be able to find a 4 contact 2.5 to 3.5mm plug at an electronics store...