Thread: Couple of questions from new 9500 owner

Feedback Score

Couple of questions from new 9500 owner

I just got the 9500 and using the free wap tunnel. Got a couple of questions for you more experienced users.

1. Where is their a wap site that I can bookmark to see what is playing at my movie theatres near me?

2. What is the actual battery time on this phone my battery went dead on the first day and I really don't think I used the phone that long. Seems if I keep this phone that I am going to have to get a car charger so I won't have a dead phone all the time.

BTW I find it strange that the design team put the speaker phone on the outside of the phone but no way to answer it while it's closed. Have to wonder where their common sense was at design time. Except for this major inconvenience I'm enjoying the phone but sure would of been nice for them to at least thrown in a couple of nice games.

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Hi and Welcome, there is a CDM 9500 users group here: http://www.cdmangels.com You can find answers to your questions there.

Device(s)
    Nokia 3588i
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Regarding the battery, you won't get more than 1.5 hours of talk time with the standard battery, and that's only if you are in a digital area. Analog will drain the battery three times faster than digital. I got the extended battery and it solved my issue with longevity of the battery charge.

Suliman