Hello. I am back.
After several hours testing by trial and error, I have determined there is a solution, but not the one I had hoped for! I am going to present the facts and not be long winded.
1. There is "exclusive" NO URL history erase, deletion capability/feature/option with the LG840G unlike other mobile phones that DO offer this capability/feature/option.
2. It CAN be done (erase or delete the URL history) with the LG840G, however it requires to delete the "Phone" memory storage location which will wipe out all the phone's data exlcuding the data on your micro SD card like audio, ringtones, pictures and video.
3. There are 3 storage locations with the LG840G: "Phone" memory storage location, "SIM" card memory storage location and the micro SD card storage location. Again, leave the micro SD card out of this since it maintains the audio, ringtones, pictures, and video. However, keep the "Phone" and "SIM" card memory storage locations in mind because they work in tandem with one another with the data with the LG840G.
4. When you erase and delete the URL history of the LG840G, you will lose all personal settings, configurations, and customizations and your long list of "Contacts" one personally created IF you do not make a copy from your "Phone" storage location to your "SIM" storage location. When you do make a copy of your Contacts to your SIM card , and you erase or delete the URL history (technically, your "phone" storage location), you will STILL HAVE your Contacts on your SIM card. After you are done erasing/deleting your HRL history of the LG 840G, I recommend that you copy back from your "SIM" storage location, your "Contacts" to the "Phone" storage location. Reason: So if one or the other storage location gets disrupted or corrupted, you will still have your "Contacts" in your other storage location.
5. Unfortunately, following the erasure or deletion of your URL history of the LG840G, you will STILL HAVE to redo your personal settings, configurations, and customizations all over again. Not fun, but not the time consuming torture of having to rebuild your "Contacts" again!
I hope this helps.