Thread: iPhone 4, what is the most efficient way to transfer photos?

Phone
    Droid 2.0
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

iPhone 4, what is the most efficient way to transfer photos?

So I want to transfer pictures from my old phone to this one and other pictures i have on my computer, old phone was the droid. With that one i could just drag and drop after i hooked it up to the computer, the iPhone you can't. Obvious solution use iTunes and sync, but i hate that I don't want a separate folder on my computer just so i can sync pictures, i'd just like to put them on like i used to. I'm posting in this forum because i do not believe you can do that without having a jailbroken phone. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Phone
    Iphone 4
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Im not sure what the problem is. When you have the photos on your computer, won't they be in a folder? If so, change the itunes to point to that folder.

Phone
    iPhone 4
    Carrier
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    As ScruffyGuy said, point itunes to the folder with your pictures and hit sync and your done, pretty easy. If there's pictures in there that you don't want to sync then make a new folder for itunes to sync to and drag and drop the pictures you want to sync into that folder which would be exactly the same as what you did on your droid. Not seeing the problem here?

Phone
    Droid 2.0
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    the point is i have like 7 directories i want to pull pictures from, a few from each of them. going through each of those directories, making a copy of the pictures i want and putting them in another folder for itunes is a waste of space and takes longer than it would if i could just drag and drop into a SDcard.

Feedback Score
    Then do that.

drag and drop them into an SD card, and point iTunes to that as your photo sharing location.

Are you looking for a way to complain about this? I mean, come on, you say you only have a few pics from 7 folders. How much work and space are you talking about?

Phone
    Droid 2.0
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    its about 300 mb total, and i'm complaining because i was used to a much easier of doing this rather than having to sync everytime i want to move a picture from a computer to my phone...

IE: if i'm not at home or on a computer without itunes or not my own itunes if i try to put a picture on there, either i'll have to email them.... or delete my current set by syncing from someone else's computer.