Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Element Mobile

Carrier
    Alltel/Element mobile
    Feedback Score

Element Mobile

Verizon closed stores in Ripon WI, Element to open retail stores in the fall 2010, I know that the Stevens Point store will be going to Element, and open stores further south closer to Oshkosh, Ripon area, but not exactly sure at what location. Alltel allowed me to early upgrade and I still had 1 year left on my contract, never was I allowed to do that before. Still getting flyers about change over, but no date set. Alltel sends flyers to add a line for 10 bucks, not sure why.
    Anything new on element would be helpful

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    This FCC filing contains all the info on Element mobile (WI-RSA #7) including all the own cell sites

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsS...p?licKey=13359
    Squires
    FCC Radio Operator, KK1G
    NARTE Telecommunications Technician, (NCT)
    Commercial Radiotelephone Operator w/ ship radar (FCC)
    GMDSS Radio Operator / Maintainer (FCC)
    Canadian Radio Operator, VE3UPK

Feedback Score
    I don't have much to report, I know October 1st in the close date, everything should be rebranded by December 1st. If you upgrade to element phones you can keep alltel plans...element plans have my circle...Alltel customers will Blackberries will need to get new ones from Element because of some contractual mumbo jumbo. If I get more I'll report it.

Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Carrier
    Verizon (Alltel Plan)
    Feedback Score
    When will there be a relevant web site?

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    www.elementmobile.com this is there website, they will make changes to it, when thier service is launched

Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Carrier
    Verizon (Alltel Plan)
    Feedback Score
    I know of the website, just not alot on there. it does not effect me but I have friends that this change will effect.

Feedback Score
    They've added a few new sections to their website, phones and devices and a service map.

I sure hope they get more phones than the ones listed because it's looking a little weak right now.

The store in Rapids still has the Alltel sign up, I haven't had a chance to stop in yet and ask about upcoming changes though.

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Element mobile service coming in early 2011 from their website as we know....... MI-9 has integrated into Verizon Wireless as of yesterday...

I feel really bad for the residence of Wisconsin, their the only holdover market who got cheated.... Element's phone selection is pretty slim too... they should really get more of a phone portfolio, before they launch service...

Even though they get free Verizon roaming... c'mon Get a real coverage map, don't copy Verizon's

Element Mobile needs to list the markets in Wisconsin in Detail of where they will get native coverage

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I'm sure they are going to have more than 4 phones...lol. I would think that they will be carrying the one's that are out now at Alltel stores like all these new Android phones and other phones that aren't smart-phones. They have plenty of time to update their site since their "launch" isn't till early 2011.

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Element Mobile won't get the iPhone like Verizon will in January :-)

Feedback Score
    Really Radio, you think that's it for phones? C'mon dude...don't be naive...of course more phones are coming, and very cool about the Storm 2 coming to Element. They won't be carrying all of the phones that alltel currently carries but they did say they will have 4 android devices at launch in January. A company can't ONLY offer smartphones so I would look for this "portfolio" to expand quickly. In addition, why should they change their map?? If they change their map then AT&T has to alter their commercials that say 97% of Americans covered...because what they don't tell you (and you need a DVR to pause it, and a magnafying glass to read it) is that this claim also includes their residential home phone service. In addition, Sprint would have to alter their map because there is NO WAY they have coverage everywhere their map says they do...it's just a basic map that all companies use based on roaming agreements. Verizon is guilty of it too...I mean who would want to have their service through a company that only listed the service on their towers? Those would be some pretty sparse looking maps... The problem is, and I'm ok saying it, is that Radio is grasping at straws...trying to find any way to discredit this company. Remember it doesn't even effect him, he lives in Michigan, so really you have zero idea what's going on because you haven't been in the stores, you haven't talked to the employees. So seriously, let it go, Element is coming whether you like it or not...let's at least give em a chance...BTW...this post is written by a FORMER Element Mobile employee...I've moved on to bigger and better things but maintain my service as an Element Mobile customer

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I'm going to drive down to Wisconsin and stop in a Element Mobile store someday Mitch.... If it puts a smile on my face, and my eyes get bigger .. well... that will be good... bye for now Mitch man ... let me know when the ALL the stores are done ...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchconner View Post
    but they did say they will have 4 android devices at launch in January.
    If one of those are the milestone2 thats good news to hear, if not i'm jumping ship before the paint dries.

Feedback Score

Element Mobile

A lady I work with received a message the other day to call element mobile and was told that she would be getting her new blackberry curve 3g phones to replace her existing phones, which hers is a pearl. I haven't received the message yet but I'll be sure to get as much information as possible and report back, that is, if they are replacing the blackberry curves too.

I didn't get a lot of information from her but it did sound like the phones are being replaced at no cost to the customers.

Feedback Score
    I got the same message and called... The numer is 800 236 1461 and you talk to an actual Element employee which is nice. They might be using different models but when I called I have the old original curve 8330 they told me I would be getting the Curve 3...not the 3g...which is huge because the Curve 3 (which Verizon is also getting for the holidays) has Blackberry OS 6 (flash player!) Whereas the Curve 3g only has OS 5. It is at zero cost to me...and the reasoning has something to do with the towers having different technology than what Alltel was running. Who cares...I'm all for a free phone...especially if it has OS 6 on it! I was told they ship out 1st or 2nd week of December and would automatically activate on January 7th. Element also told me they have a computer program (not bb desktop software) where they can take everything (contacts, pictures, texts, audio, calendar) and swap it onto the new phone for free.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast