Phones
    Sony X1
    HTC Imagio
    iphone 3G
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

HTC Imagio cricket full flash tutorial

I havent seen one around and i have had a couple pms and how to do them so here we go.

First of let me say thanks to Shaggy at PPCgeeks for his wounder full app and to Ryan mogul for the PST settings on the sticky's.

Lets get started

1.Install NETCF on the device

2. Find the SPC using BAF MSL grabber works great http://www.baf.cc/bafmsl ( Make sure you have the NETCF installed or else it will not work)

3. Once you have the SPC use CDMA workshop to change the SPC and write the PRL. ( If you dont have CDMA workshop used a cracked version just to change the SPC and write the PRL remember Google is your friend)

4. Once you have everything install this cab by Shaggy to delete the CM_Guardian file this will allow the cricket settings to stick and not revert back to Verizon.

5. Once the cab file is installed the phone will reboot and once it does go to go to the EPST menu by doing ##778 call and follow Rayn Moguls PST settings and write everything as followed. ( You can always use a cricket CAB to write the settings for the wap settings)

6. Once you have written the settings install the cricket arcsoft cab for the MMS to work that should install all the settings just follow The Official Cricket MMS Settings sticky and make sure everything is correct.

This isn't hard at all so im not taking credit for it. All i did was search and figured what programs to use. Hope this is useful.

http://rapidshare.com/files/34492626...MAGIO.rar.html
    Last edited by HTC_Rocks; 02-02-2010 at 01:04 PM.

Phones
    Hero, Touch (Vogue), Touch (Vogue), Hero, TP, Droid
    Mogul Retired, Treo 650 Retired
    Lingo Retired, Samsung A640 Retired
    Carriers
    Green Mobile
    Feedback Score
    A question
    Where is the cab that will write the EPST setting I am unaware of such a cab. The cabs that are out there are the WAP/MMS cabs and they do not touch the pst setting.
    A comment
    You should also be able to use QPST to change the SPC and also write alot of the PST setting and the correct GPS setting for cricket.
    But hey post the link for that
    5. Once the cab file is installed the phone will reboot and once it does go to go to the EPST menu by doing ##778 call and follow Rayn Moguls PST settings and write everything as followed. ( You can always use a cricket CAB to write the settings)
    EPST setting cab...
    You'll be alot of peoples hero!

Feedback Score
    Has anyone confirmed this............. I would love to see..............

Feedback Score
    Do cabs install on android?????????? I aint tryin it on my Hero.......

Phones
    Sony X1
    HTC Imagio
    iphone 3G
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    No there is no cab that edits the EPST i was meaning the cab that writes the connections settings

Phones
    Hero, Touch (Vogue), Touch (Vogue), Hero, TP, Droid
    Mogul Retired, Treo 650 Retired
    Lingo Retired, Samsung A640 Retired
    Carriers
    Green Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ljohnson1981
    Do cabs install on android?????????? I aint tryin it on my Hero.......
    No cabs will not install on android
    Quote Originally Posted by HTC_Rocks
    No there is no cab that edits the EPST i was meaning the cab that writes the connections settings
    Well the way you worded it above it sounds as though you have a cab for the EPST. I know there is no such thing but I had to throw out the question in hopes that a noob won't be spamming peoples PM box wanting the cab after they read this, so maybe our posts here will contribute to your original above. I have only flashed one so far and used QPST I was also able to get WAP/GPS/MMS working, but I am waiting till I get a few more flashed to jump on a tutorial that goes in depth.

Feedback Score
    What I am saying is...... how in the f*ck do you install a cab file on an android phone I thought that android install files were .apk and .cab was for WM.......... Am I wrong???? Whitey??????

Phones
    Sony X1
    HTC Imagio
    iphone 3G
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    No problem whitey Ive done 3 so far with everything except GPS. Would u care to explain how you go it to work never had a customer wanting GPS to work but it would be nice to know how to do it

Feedback Score

I can help with GPS

Quote Originally Posted by HTC_Rocks
    No problem whitey Ive done 3 so far with everything except GPS. Would u care to explain how you go it to work never had a customer wanting GPS to work but it would be nice to know how to do it

I will help with GPS if you can help me with MMS

Phones
    Sony X1
    HTC Imagio
    iphone 3G
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ljohnson1981
    I will help with GPS if you can help me with MMS
    what do you need help with

Phones
    Sony X1
    HTC Imagio
    iphone 3G
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    i think you have to have it rooted but not to sure try this i found it on XDA

Well, on my Eris, I am able to input MMS info and I (of course) am not rooted.

Try this: Install the Quick Settings app from Market and turn off data settings from there. See if you get MMS edit capability after that.

The info I am using for Cricket is:

Name: Cricket MMS
    MMSC: http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms
    MMS Proxy: 8080
    MMS protocol WAP 2.0

Feedback Score

Rooting

I have only found use for rooting to flash a custom rom, now I know that rooting the phone gives you root user access and you can make some incredible changes and most definitely f*ck up your phone if you arent careful.

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    Motorola Droid
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Good write up, but you can omit the step about getting/re-writing the SPC since this is a Verizon phone and their phones' MSLs are 000000 by default.
    Code Name: to0
    Latest Exploits:
    --HTC Droid Eris Full Flash
    --HTC Hero Full Flash
    --Motorola Droid Full Flash
    --Cricket ROM for PPC6875 (HTC Touch Pro2)
    Next Exploits:
    --Cricket Android ROM
    Quote: "Here we go!"

AIM: to0g

Phones
    Sony X1
    HTC Imagio
    iphone 3G
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by to0
    Good write up, but you can omit the step about getting/re-writing the SPC since this is a Verizon phone and their phones' MSLs are 000000 by default.
    Thank you sir. But ya sprint is supposed to be coming out with one too

Feedback Score
    the internet explorer on my imagio is working and i can send mms but the weather, opera , youtube and email dont work do you know what do i need to change the get those apps working ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast