Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Metro Service Books Request split from Blackberry settings thread

Feedback Score

Metro Service Books Request split from Blackberry settings thread

Will someone post the Metro PCS Service Book from their Curve soon so us Cricket folks can work on getting wap working?

To save the Service Book:
    BB Desktop Manager> Backup and Restore> Advanced>
    on the right column (under Device Databases), look for "Service Book"
    Highlight "Service Book" and then press the arrow in the center pointing over to the left. Then click File> Save -- It will save as a .ipd file ***Please post this file

None of your personal information will be in this file - Your email address might be in the file, but none of you contacts or personal number will be in this file. If you don't want to post it, please send the file via pm.

Thanks! I really want to get internet working on my Storm and I know there are alot of others that feel the same!!! Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by akasirro; 03-11-2009 at 09:33 PM. Reason: grammar

Phones
    Blackberry 8310,lg300g,nokia 5185i
    8310 Curve
    LG300G
    Carriers
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I would like them too please

Phone
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    here you go fellas
    Attached Files Attached Files

Feedback Score
    Sweet! Thanks!!!

Phones
    Sprint Touch on Cricket with working Proxy Bypass, MMS, Java, EVDO Rev. A and GPS
    LG vx10k Voyager with DUAL NAMs on Cricket and Verizon pre-pay with WAP, MMS, and EVDO
    Samsung Alias u740 with DUAL NAMs on Cricket and Verizon pre-pay with WAP, MMS, and EVDO
    Carrier
    PWNED by the Cricket Mafia!
    Feedback Score
    Moved from the MetroPCS forums to prevent a possible thread hijack.

Carry on.....
    Code Name: berry_lthird
    Quote: "Hi Aquaman!"
    Latest Exploits:
    --Brew/Clicks Confirmed Working for Verizon Samsung Handsets!

Next Hijacks: Candid photo shoot of local fast food bunny

My LG VX9900 enV to Cricket Tutorial

Thread Hijacking will NOT Be Tolerated!

Phones
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    Blackberry Curve 8530
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carriers
    Metro Pcs
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Anyone got it working on The Blackberry Storm Yet?

Phones
    iPhone 4S
    iPhone 4S
    www.ngwmiami.com
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Unfortunately

none of those service books help us with anything... we need the browser service book... most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjsweesy
    here you go fellas

Phones
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    Blackberry Curve 8530
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carriers
    Metro Pcs
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    mrc1330 i tried to send you the info you asked me for but your pm box is full e-mail me when you clear it out!

Phones
    HTC Evo - Sprint
    HTC Evo - Sprint
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    anyone that can up the other service books? i jus wanna play around wit it

Feedback Score
    Hey Guys,

Lemme see if I understand this right. You've install the metro service book but the internet still doesn't work on metro?

I've been working with the storm for quite some time now. I have mine working on Verizon, ATT and TMobile all at the same time. (well that's because it's unlocked and I have an international sim in it that's roaming on both ATT and TMobile)...

The point is this... I sold one to a friend on TMobile and the phone was at first NEVER activated, so we had to install the tmobile service book to get it to work. It works GREAT... and the Verizon software is still installed!

Now I'm no metro expert... that's why I came here, to see what you guys think...
    But i'm not sure if a complete flashing of the handset's software is necessary (please tell me why i'm wrong here). The storm is world phone, you should be able to switch your service between CDMA and GSM with a click of a button... if you flash it to metro... does this disable your ability to switch to GSM mode and use your sim?

Why can't I just open crack utility - install the service book and go?

(i don't want to do it just yet because i have to actually activate the metro serv and pay for the blackberry service... my friend the metro reseller has asked me if I can get the storms to work fully with Metro)

What do you guys think?

Feedback Score
    Did any one here actually Flash the BBerry AND install the service book? BOTH! I need to know if anyone tried BOTH.... and people... if you really need this MMS Internet thing solved, best if we knock heads.... once I know the results of this expedition I should know what my next step will be...
    Last edited by Teky-Trekky; 03-19-2009 at 04:15 PM. Reason: spelling error

Feedback Score
    Yes, it has and can be flashed for talk /text... that is the easy part - I use actually used a new-new version of qspt ;} (old versions will only see gsm chip)

the service books I received were gimped. I mean there was absolutely nothing of value in it. This phone will need seem edits, I have not had this much trouble since the Q9C. I've thought about trying Radiocomm, but I haven't and not sure it work work anyway.

I've take a break from the Storm for a second. Been playing with this touch pro and might leave that crippled Storm in the box.

Phones
    MetroPCS Blackberry Curve 8530m Black (me) -Upgraded Feb '11
    MetroPCS Blackberry Curve 8530m Pink (wifey), Upgraded Feb '11
    LG CG225 Unlocked (Claro Panama SIM)
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone gotten the full service books for metro? That is the key.

Phones
    Rooted HTC Hero
    Super Sonic (The day it drops)
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    RJSweesy, you'll be doing a TON of people a huge favor if you're willing to get your service books backed up the "right" way. It's a little more involved, but that's the only way of getting the whole bunch of them backed up. If you or anyone with a MetroPCS BB is willing to do it. Let me know, I'll explain the correct way of getting the FULL service book backup going.

Me and a few others are trying to work on this...I'll post more details later, but for right now, we need a full backup.

I hope you don't think your effort goes un-noticed, I, for one...definitely appreciate your effort.
    Isn't it strange how we believe everything that magazines and newspapers say, but we question the words in the Bible?

Smiling is free of charge...take advantage of it.

Wifi Tether for Android.

Feedback Score
    it's official, cricket and metro pcs wap mms has been done on these phones. currently we have two units working on each network. no bis or bes required.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast