Thread: Sprint LG Rumor Flash to Cricket

Phone
    Moto Razr V3
    Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

Sprint LG Rumor Flash to Cricket

I flashed my daughter's Sprint LG Rumor to Cricket. All went well as far as I can see, but in reading some other threads I'm wondering if this is ok.

There is no PRL or ERI version installed on phone after the flash. Phone does get service, as I have entered *228 and it connects to Cricket but says phone is not activated. This is correct as I have not registered the phone with Cricket yet. What I am wondering is once I get it registered will it put the PRL and ERI into the phone for me when I do the *228 or will I have to do it myself?

Thank You.

Phones
    motorola e815
    dpc550
    Feedback Score
    No you need to ad the prl or it won't find services.

Feedback Score
    This PRL thread that is posted in the Cricket forum might help you: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1311637.

Phone
    Moto Razr V3
    Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I got the PRL loaded, but when I *228 it is unable to program the phone. What do I need to do?

Thank You.

Feedback Score
    try programing it again

Phone
    Moto Razr V3
    Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I got it programmed. Then found out the Cricket Customer Services person did not put the MEID in the system correctly.

Thanks for the help!

Feedback Score
    k i put the prl for my area but on the lg rumor screen just says service required. is it because its not activated on cricket yet or did i do something wrong or what. or it just dosent get signal were im located im out in the boonies but my other cricket phones gets signal ok its a helio kickflip that i flashed to cricket