Thread: Official Cricket MMS Settings

Phones
    HTC Touch Pro
    HTC Touch Diamond
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

Official Cricket MMS Settings

Im new here but i have seen a few people thats saying that they cant get they're mms working so i thought i could help.

I have a HTC Touch Diamond that was not completely flashed. My MMS were not working but after completing these steps, i had no problems.

HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\Arcsoft MMS UA\Config\MM1 Default Setting Cricket MMS and Change WAP default Port 1&2 to 8080 and WAP Default Time Out to 10000

HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\Arcsoft MMS UA\Config\MM1\MMSCSetting\Cricket MMS Ensure Gateway Port is 8080 ISP is Cricket MMS, MmscURI is set to http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms , Name is Cricket MMS, Ensure the next 4 settings WAP1RecvDefault Size, WAP1Send WAP2 Recv and WAP2 Send are set to 1024000 WAPType to 1 (WAPType to 1 Ensures WAP 2.0)
    WspHeader Accept: application/vnd.wap.multipart.related
    X-Cricket-MDN this is your 10digit cell number (this might say X-Verizon or X-Sprint Change the value name to X-Cricket-MDN) Value Data 555-555-5555 < of course put in your own phone number no dashes.
    Under UI\Domain http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms
    Under UI\SizeLimit WAP1RecvLimit 1,2,3 set everything on that page (12 settings in all) 1024000 (this is part of your 1000K send and receive limit)

HKLM /software/arcsoft mms ua/config/UI
    find EnableServerEdit and change it from 0 to 1

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings Where it says Connections, Delete that entire string Hold down stylus on Connections circle it and delete it, This is what keeps the MMS from sending. Bad thing is every time you open explorer it re-writes this registry. To solve that many of us have just used something else besides Explorer. Like Opera, Firefox Mobile or Skyfire.

You can still use these browsers without writing the Connections Value. If you don’t want to use anything but Explorer, you are going to have to go into this registry file and delete the Connections string every time to send MMS or until someone comes up with a registry hack to Auto delete this value every time you close IE …Close Regedit.

Now go to your messages and click menu/MMS options and then click server and click add new. Add new or if you already have one called something else just click it and click edit...you need to change these settings to

Server Name Cricket
    Gateway leave blank
    Port Number 8080
    Server address http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms
    Connect Via Cricket MMS
    Sending limit (should be 1024000 if you changed these settings correctly in regedit)
    Wap version Wap 2.0 (Wap 2.0 should be pre selected, if it is don’t touch it. If it keeps reverting back to 1.2 when you click close? Go back into regedit and select WapType 1 as mentioned previously, this forces it into WAP 2.0 without it MMS won’t work.) Now if you have more than 1 select the cricket one you just configured and hit set as default then go back to HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\Arcsoft MMS UA\Config\MM1\MMSCSetting\Cricket MMS and delete the other configuration, when you go back into settings CricKet should be the only one there and it should be default.

Start\Settings\Connections\Connections Under the General Tab Enter Cricket. Under the Modem Tab put in Cricket Mobile Web select modem to cellular line. Click next put in #777 to dial to Cricket, click next… User Name: your10digitcellnumber@mycricket.com Password: cricket Domain: Leave Blank, click finish…under proxy settings, check these 2 boxes (this network connects to the internet, and this network uses a proxy server to connect to the internet) Proxy Server: wap.mycricket.com click advanced. The only thing with a value should be HTTP wap.mycricket.com:8080 the rest blank. Click ok and ok again, this ok should bring you back to the connections screen at the bottom click advanced. Click select networks. Under both drop downs select Cricket. Click Ok Go into Exceptions Click add new URL for each of the following settings you are going to need to click add new url again, these don’t all go under one “Add new URL” Block

*mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms
    *.mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms
    *mycricket.com/
    *.mycricket.com/
    *.mms.mycricket.com/
    *mms.mycricket.com/

Then Soft Reset.

COPIED FROM http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25859
    no credit to myself

Phones
    Motorola Razor 2 v9mm (4GB)
    Nokia 6265i (2GB)
    HTC Diamond Sprint Version Full Flash On Cricket
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    i know you copied but i give you thanks anyways i like more this forum thanks again
    If You Need Computer Help Or Looking For Programming Tools Visit My Website Click The Banner - "Website Is In Spanish"

Are You Looking For The Best ESN/MEID Converter Online? Visit The Next Link!!!

ESN/MEID Converter

Phones
    Motorola Q9m
    HTC ppc6800
    Carriers
    Cricket,
    yeah yeah!
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for sharing the info...and not claiming it as your own since that seems to be a HUGE problem.
    Code Name: Miss Mignonne
    Quote: "You can attract more files with honey than with vinegar but who likes flies?"
    Latest Exploits:
    Putting together some cash so I can finally flash something before all the boys get to it.
    Next Hijacks: Doing my throwback thang:CricKet branded Moto Q ...

Phones
    Motorola Droid 3
    Motorola Droid 3
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Hiyas- I'm on a sprint touch pro, winmo pro, cricket rom (not sure, had it flashed at a cricket sotre) version 1.03.651.4. using phm registry editor to do this mod. Downloaded and installed arcsoft onto memory card from the link provided in the earlier post.

First, I don't have a cricketmms key in this folder specified in the first step. tried making this alterations to samplemms instead.
    I got as far as this-
    Code:
    HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\Arcsoft MMS UA\Config\MM1\MMSCSetting\Cricket MMS Ensure Gateway Port is 8080 ISP is Cricket MMS, MmscURI is set to http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms , Name is Cricket MMS, Ensure the next 4 settings WAP1RecvDefault Size, WAP1Send WAP2 Recv and WAP2 Send are set to 1024000
    This, the remainder of this step, is not contained in this registry.
    Code:
    WAPType to 1 (WAPType to 1 Ensures WAP 2.0)
    X-Cricket-MDN this is your 10digit cell number (this might say X-Verizon or X-Sprint Change the value name to X-Cricket-MDN) Value Data 555-555-5555 < of course put in your own phone number no dashes. 
    Under UI\SizeLimit WAP1RecvLimit 1,2,3 set everything on that page (12 settings in all) 1024000 (this is part of your 1000K send and receive limit)
    what do I do?
    TIA
    -DW

Phones
    Motorola Razor 2 v9mm (4GB)
    Nokia 6265i (2GB)
    HTC Diamond Sprint Version Full Flash On Cricket
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DarkeWolf
    Hiyas- I'm on a sprint touch pro, winmo pro, cricket rom (not sure, had it flashed at a cricket sotre) version 1.03.651.4. using phm registry editor to do this mod. Downloaded and installed arcsoft onto memory card from the link provided in the earlier post.

First, I don't have a cricketmms key in this folder specified in the first step. tried making this alterations to samplemms instead.
    I got as far as this-
    Code:
    HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\Arcsoft MMS UA\Config\MM1\MMSCSetting\Cricket MMS Ensure Gateway Port is 8080 ISP is Cricket MMS, MmscURI is set to http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms , Name is Cricket MMS, Ensure the next 4 settings WAP1RecvDefault Size, WAP1Send WAP2 Recv and WAP2 Send are set to 1024000
    This, the remainder of this step, is not contained in this registry.
    Code:
    WAPType to 1 (WAPType to 1 Ensures WAP 2.0)
    what do I do?
    TIA
    -DW
    u miss something else to install first thing that room is not very good thats what i think lol second u should install the vogue mms that way u can see that part of the regedit make sure u have this one Vogue_Arcsoft 5 and this one Vogue MMS Fix with Mortscript works for the diamond and the pro too

Phones
    Motorola Droid 3
    Motorola Droid 3
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sebascalidoso
    u miss something else to install first thing that room is not very good thats what i think lol second u should install the vogue mms that way u can see that part of the regedit make sure u have this one Vogue_Arcsoft 5 and this one Vogue MMS Fix with Mortscript works for the diamond and the pro too
    LOL yeah, this rom probly isn't one of the best. I had to get it flashed at a store, cause I'm having major issues getting win Vista to install the correct drivers for Mobile Based Device Support. Essentially, I cant use activesync to install anything on the device from my computer.
    But that's a whole different story.

I've progressed a bit further, now I'm stuck at trying to find out how to find and change the MDN, and
    HKLM /software/arcsoft mms ua/config/UI
    find EnableServerEdit and change it from 0 to 1
    I'll check out those vogue mms apps that you recommended. Thanks for the recommendations!

Phone
    BB 9630 Tour
    Carriers
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    if you have a touch pro don't bother with the vogue stuff. i'd flash to0's rom and get a serial from him asap

also dial ##PST# to set your MDN and MIN. set your SID and NID, load a good PRL and *228 and it should be fine.
    -------------------------------------------
    Isriam
    Want 20GB of FREE storage? Much better than Dropbox with better software, service, and rules! +5GB for every referral you get! Click me

Phones
    Sprint Touch on Cricket with working Proxy Bypass, MMS, Java, EVDO Rev. A and GPS
    LG vx10k Voyager with DUAL NAMs on Cricket and Verizon pre-pay with WAP, MMS, and EVDO
    Samsung Alias u740 with DUAL NAMs on Cricket and Verizon pre-pay with WAP, MMS, and EVDO
    Carrier
    PWNED by the Cricket Mafia!
    Feedback Score
    I took the old Cricket carrier .CAB down because the solution has since been updated. Try this version instead, courtesy of dnygaard over at PPCGeeks:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28849
    Code Name: berry_lthird
    Quote: "Hi Aquaman!"
    Latest Exploits:
    --Brew/Clicks Confirmed Working for Verizon Samsung Handsets!

Next Hijacks: Candid photo shoot of local fast food bunny

My LG VX9900 enV to Cricket Tutorial

Thread Hijacking will NOT Be Tolerated!

Feedback Score
    look im new to this can someone help so that i understand you know dummy terms htc touch diamond already flashed to cricket

Phone
    BB 9630 Tour
    Carriers
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    no we can not help until you read and try this yourself.

Feedback Score
    ok so i downloaded the arcsoft mms 5.0.31.25.cab i unziped and got like 80 files i have no idea what to do with i have mighty rom on a sprint touch diamond im lost someone help oh and when i hook the phone to my computer i cant find the folder the top of this post told me to mess with if anyone understands

Phone
    BB 9630 Tour
    Carriers
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    you need to install the cab, and then use a registry editor to edit what the above post says. try dotfred registry editor.

Feedback Score
    how do i install the cab on my phone? where do i find the editor? someone else flashed my phone so dont know what im doing but want my mms to work i know some about computers but not hacking phones

Feedback Score

help

Quote Originally Posted by berry_lthird
    I took the old Cricket carrier .CAB down because the solution has since been updated. Try this version instead, courtesy of dnygaard over at PPCGeeks:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28849

will this work for sprint htc touch diamond and if you can you e-mail me a step by step plz anyone

Phone
    BB 9630 Tour
    Carriers
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    kain this is your warning, if you do not search and try stuff on your own you will get banned. please stop spamming the forum asking the same questions over and over and read and search for a change.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast