Thread: Help! Buying Verizon Phone From Let's Talk & Bill-Me-Later

Phone
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    At&t
    Feedback Score

Exclamation Help! Buying Verizon Phone From Let's Talk & Bill-Me-Later

I am trying to buy the KRZR through let's talk and I cannot seem to find the option to checkout using bill me later. The only payment options that are there are for credit cards, yet their home page says that accept bill-me-later. Anyone order online through letstalk.com and pay with bill-me-later? How did you select bill-me-later?

Phone
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Okay I called letstalk.com and the woman on the phone said that with the motorola KRZR, it is not possible to purchase it without a service plan and Verizon does not allow the use of bill me later. Does this make any sense? Why would it be up to Verizon to choose if letstalk can sell it to me using bill-me-later? Does letstalk not have the phone in stock there or what? I am definitely confused. Somebody please let me know what is up. Did I get a rep that is full of **** and just wanted to sell me a plan or what? Has anyone purchased the Moto KRZR from letstalk without a contract?

Phones
    BB 8130 (MacBook Pro User)
    Pantech PN-820 (Retired)
    Nokia 6256i (Retired) LG VX4400B (Retired)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    To my knowledge letstalk, amazon, etc are not in the business of selling retail phones. To my knowledge all of their prices/rebates/etc. are for new customers signing a new contract only.
    I left my job working in the cellphone industry to work with the developmentally disabled, and then went back to finish my graduate degree. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN.

[CENTER]Like you've never wanted to vote on who would win in a fight between Superman and the Silver Surfer.

Phone
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Well on their website they have an option to buy phone at retail. With the KRZR, it is 299.99.

Phones
    MOT Droid Mini,
    Home Phone Connect,
    MOT Droid 3,
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    If you are buying at full retail, you don't have to activate it. So, without a required activation, what account does the "bill me later" bill????

Phone
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    At&t
    Feedback Score

Phones
    BB 8130 (MacBook Pro User)
    Pantech PN-820 (Retired)
    Nokia 6256i (Retired) LG VX4400B (Retired)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well on their website they have an option to buy phone at retail.
    Well at least I learned something today

Phone
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Update: I email letstalk and someone got back to me. They said that billmelater is not available in all markets. This sound like a bunch of crap because I have used it before. Also I have never heard of anyone complaining about being denied billmelater because of their location.

Anyone know if there are any other companies that offer a similar buy now pay later for cell phones.